NEW WEBSITE!

NEW WEBSITE!! GO TO

www.chayascreations.com

NEW WEBSITE!

NEW WEBSITE!! GO TO

www.chayascreations.com

Fundraising- 10% of my Sales goes to the IWK Children's Hospital

I was born at the IWK children's hospital in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada in 1994 and I lived there the 2 years. I was in the ICU for the first year. I was born 3 weeks early. My "eating tube" and my "breathing tube" were connected meaning everything I ate went into my lungs. At 4 days old I had a 9 1/2 hr surgery to seperate the 2 tubes. I had a trach put into my neck and I had it till I was 9 years old. I had tube feeds until I was 12 years old, I couldn't talk or make noise until I was 4.
When I was 13 I had to have the surgery done again because over the 13 years the tubes had still been connected and I had been eating food over the years so food kept going into my lungs. Nobody could figure out why my lungs had never gotten better until they did one of there regular bronchs (looking inside of me with a camera) trying to resolve the lungs issue when they found out that the tubes were still connected (i was 11-12 years old when they found it ) After the surgery I couldn't talk for a week, I had a trach again for a year, I was in the hospital for a week, and I had tube feeds again for a few weeks.
I have had over a dozen surgeries throughout my life.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Coming Soon..... Chaya's Cookbook

Coming Soon is a cookbook  I am making that has random recipes from random cookbooks and bonus tips and information of stuff i am learning in Culinary Tech Class this year 2010!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are interested in buying one when it is ready to be sold please comment or email me at chayanoelle@hotmail.com !!!!!!!!!
I will keep you posted!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment